Homemade Chocolate Almond Butter Cups
Ft. AlchePharma Organic Plant Protein + Stevia
Chocolate + Almond Butter = Delicious! Make it Keto-friendly, Vegan and Sugar-free... Even better!
These Chocolate Almond Butter Cups are easy to make, easy to digest and are extremely satisfying. They provide sustainable energy and more benefits from their healthy ingredients! To name a few:
- Cacao Powder contains nearly four times the antioxidant power of your average dark chocolate - more than 20 times than that of blueberries. Protein, calcium, carotene, thiamin, riboflavin, magnesium, sulfur, flavonols, and essential fatty acids are also present. The precise blend of all these elements combined serve to kick in naturally occurring phytochemicals that have incredible benefits throughout the body, such as lowered LDL cholesterol, improved heart function, and reduced cancer risk. Please note, "Cacao" is not the same as "Cocoa"... Most cocoa powders have been chemically processed and roasted, which destroys a large amount of the antioxidants and flavanols.
- Coconut Oil is an antimicrobial and antibacterial superfood made of healthy saturated fats. Great for energy, digestion, weight loss, boosting the immune system and brain function.
- AlchePharma's Organic Plant Protein is unlike other plant protein powders that are bitter, grainy or chalky. Each scoop provides 21 grams of delicious, pure plant protein that's silky smooth and easy to digest. Formulated with inulin for prebiotic support. Synergistic enzyme blend for easy digestion.
Chocolate Layer Ingredients:
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 4 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Sea Salt
- 20 Drops AlchePharma Stevia (or to taste)
- Combine all Chocolate Layer ingredients in bowl. Mix well.
- Line a muffin tin with 6 cupcake liners.
- Using half of the Chocolate mixture, place a spoonful into the bottom of each liner. Flatten and spread evenly. Save the other half of the Chocolate mixture for the top layer.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes or until hardened.
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for the Filling in a bowl. Mix well.
- Remove the tin from the freezer and place a spoonful of the almond butter mixture over the chocolate layer. Place back into the freezer for 15 minutes or until hardened.
- Remove the tin from the freezer. Using the remaining Chocolate mixture, place a spoonful over the Almond Butter layer. Flatten and spread evenly.
- Place back in the freezer for 15 minutes or until ready to serve.