Further in Depth Description
* Comprehensive liver support formula, containing a synergistic combination of B-vitamins, minerals, botanicals and other nutraceuticals.
* Contains milk thistle and other standardized extracts such as, turmeric, artichoke and picrorhiza.
* Contains SelenoExcell® and NAC for glutathione peroxidase and glutathione production respectively. SelenoExcell® is the most researched form of selenium.
* Provides methyl donors folic acid, B12 and choline.
* Contains the antioxidants alpha lipoic acid and vitamin C.
* Milk Thistle extract has been documented in many scientific studies to provide support to the liver. Milk thistle helps protect liver cells from toxins and helps support liver detoxification processes.*
* Contains vitamin B6 which is integral to amino acid and glucose metabolism in the liver.*
* Folic acid, B12 and choline are methyl donors. All of these nutrients help contribute methyl groups to support liver detoxification. This process makes toxins easier to excrete.*
* NAC serves as a precursor for the synthesis of glutathione in the liver. Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant, which, along with vitamin C and other nutrients helps provide antioxidant support to the liver Glutathione also helps support liver detoxification processes.*
* Choline helps support fat metabolism in the liver, which helps support healthy liver function.*
* Selenium as SelenoExcell® helps support glutathione peroxidase (powerful antioxidant enzyme) activity.*
* The active curcumionoids in turmeric have been shown to be powerful antioxidants and also help support normal, healthy liver detoxification.*
* Picrorhiza kurroa extract as Picroliv® from Sabinsa has been shown in studies to support healthy liver function.*
* Alpha lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant and studies show it to be a powerful protector of normal, healthy liver function.
* Artichoke and Boldo extract help support the production and excretion of bile, which is one way the body excretes toxins.*
* Burdock root, dandelion and yellow dock have traditionally been used as “cleansing” herbs which helps support liver, gall bladder and kidney elimination processes.*