Further in Depth Description
* We use only wild crafted oregano oil from wild Mediterranean oregano plants.
* Our wild crafted oregano oil is derived from plants grown organically without the use of any toxic pesticides and/or herbicides.
* The plants are grown in their native environment which maximizes their ability to concentrate the natural, bioactive ingredients.
* The oil is extracted from the plant without the use of harsh chemicals, through a steam distillation process. The oregano oil is then put into a softgel with non-genetically modified soy lecithin and extra virgin olive oil as a base.
* Our oregano oil is standardized to 70% carvacrol (most bioactive component) and also contains a full-spectrum of other naturally occurring compounds found in oregano.
* Carvacrol and other naturally occurring oregano compounds have the ability to provide significant support to the immune system.
* Carvacrol also helps promote a healthy inflammatory response and provides antioxidant support to healthy cells.
* Oregano oil helps support a normal, healthy immune response to environmental allergens.
AlchePharma Oregano Oil from AlchePharma on Vimeo.