Further in Depth Description
* Manufactured by a world leader in European standardized herbs.
* Standardized to 24% Flavonglycosides, 6% Terpene Lactones, 0.8% Ginkgolide B.
* Made to the same specifications as material used in clinical studies
* Tested for ginkgolic acid, which is a contaminant naturally occurring in ginkgo. It is potentially harmful in large amounts. Our material is required to test below 5 ppm.
* Active ingredients are powerful antioxidants which help protect healthy brain cells against free radical damage.*
* Effectively supports healthy circulation by promoting the stable activity of platelet-activating factor; an important mechanism involved in normal, healthy blood clotting.*
* By supporting circulation, ginkgo helps promote the delivery of oxygen and other essential nutrients, particularly to the brain.*