Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with the items you order and your experience with AlchePharma. Depending on the reason for the return and the condition of the product, there may be several options available to you.
- If you would like to return an unopened product* for any reason, we can either issue a refund to your method of payment, or we can apply an in-store credit to your account that you can use towards a future purchase. The refund issued or in-store credit applied is for the price of the product only and does not include any shipping fees charged for delivery.
- If you would like to return a product that you’ve opened, we can apply an in-store credit to your account that you can use towards a future purchase. The in-store credit applied is for the price of the product only and does not include any shipping fees charged for delivery.
- If a product you receive is damaged during shipment, arrives after its expiration date, or is not what you ordered, we can send a replacement right away and provide a prepaid return label to retrieve the item.
- If the item you’d like to return was ordered more than six months ago, or if the item was purchased using in-store credit as part of a previous exchange, we cannot accept the return or issue a refund for any reason.
- *Additonal limitations may apply.
To begin processing any type of return, please contact our Customer Service team and provide your name, the order number, and the reason for returning the product.
When returning an item, we highly recommend using a shipping method that provides step-by-step tracking information to help ensure its safe arrival. We apologize, but we are not responsible for the amount of time it takes for an item to be returned to our facility, or if the item is lost or damaged during the return process.
Once we have received the product and the return has been processed by our warehouse, we can issue the refund or award the in-store credit to your account.